Build your reality. Expand with the virtual universe. Discover the world's first VR System with a suite of modular options. Go beyond what you thought possible.
- Lighthouse tracking: Base Station 1.0 generates accurate external tracking. Slash, punch and spin with precision.
- Crystal-clear graphics: enjoy the highest VIVE visual resolution and minimized screen-door effects. See detail-packed worlds the way they're meant to be seen.
- Flip-up design: go easily between reality and virtual reality with the flip-up design, all without disrupting your VR journey.
Precision movements from every angle. SteamVR™ Tracking and advanced controllers enable precision and freedom of movements. Swing a racket behind your head, crisscross your swords, moves at all angles are quick and smooth. Base station 1.0 provides up to 15 square meters (approximately 3.5 m X 3.5 m) of exciting space for those that demand the best in VIVE VR gaming.
See the finer details in VR games.
See the virtual world through 2880 X 1700 combined pixel resolution, an 88% increase over the original VIVE. All new LCD panels reduce the distance between pixels, minimizing the screen-door effect.
Sound that excites
. Rich stereo audio is integrated into on-ear, form fitting headphones. Experience great sound during extended VR adventures.
Content of the pack:
Brief Highlights :
1. Experience the ultimate immersion quality with higher resolution and lens fidelity in the highest comfort.
2. Play and move confidently with supremely precise Base Station tracking.
3. Flexible and robust, customize and personalize your VIVE Cosmos Elite with faceplates and add-ons.
Screen: Dual 3,4’’ diagonal
Resolution: 1440 x 1700 pixels per eye (2880 x 1700 pixels combined)
Refresh rate :90 Hz
Field of view: Maximum 110 degrees
Audio: stereo headphone
Input: integrated microphones, headset button
Connections: USB 3.0 (or later), DP 1.2, proprietary connection to Faceplates
- Eye comfort setting (IPD)
- Flip-up visor
- Adjustable Eye Comfort setting (IPD)
- Adjustable headstrap
Sensors: SteamVR Tracking
- Multifonction trackpad
- Grip buttons
- Dual-stage trigger
- System button
- Menu button
Connections: Micro-USB charging port
Tracked Area Requirements
Standing/Seated: No min. space requirements
Room-scale: an area of approximately 3,5 m x 3,5 m
Minimum computer specs
Processor: Intel ® Core™ i5-4590 or AMD FX™ 8350, equivalent or better
Graphics: NVIDIA ® GeForce ® GTX 970 Go, AMD Radeon™ R9 290 4 Go equivalent or better VR Ready graphics card. Refer to AMD or NVIDIA's VR Ready website for a list of VR Ready graphics cards.
Memoiry: 4 Go RAM or more
Video out: DisplayPort 1.2 or newer
USB Ports: 1 X USB 3.0 or newer
Operating system: Windows ® 10